Founded in 2008, Solbeg provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
- UoP: 12 000 – 18 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: 15 000 – 23 000 PLN netto.
- till 5pm EST.
- 3+ years of experience in a technical role supporting BI and data science efforts. This should include application of knowledge in statistics, data wrangling, data visualization, and communication.
- 3+ years of experience in database development and tools. Ideally, this includes: ETL, data modeling, complex queries, performance tuning, and stored procedures/functions.
- 3+ years of programming experience using one or more of Python, Java or Scala, C#.net.
- 2+ years working with Cloud technologies related to Data Science.
- 1+ years working with Apache Airflow.
- Prior experience with using a typical set of tools for building data pipelines: streaming, ingestion, and processing pipelines.
- Comfortable contributing to a nascent data ecosystem and building a strong data foundation for the company.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering large data-centric projects.
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business with the understanding of the roles of strategy, processes, and capabilities, enabling technologies and governance.
- Strong skills in design and implementation of logical and physical approaches to managing and analyzing large volumes of data with knowledge of best practices.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Strong relationship management skills; able to interface effectively with all organizational levels: users, team members, and management.
- Ability to produce high-quality documentation of business and system requirements, system design, data architecture, and training materials.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Periscope is a plus.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously with a team spanning various geographical locations and outsourcing.
- Experience in leading and/or collaborating with teams spanning multiple geographical locations and outsourcing.
- Effective, consistent, and impeccable communication, interpersonal, leadership, organizational, people management, presentation, project management, teamwork, and training skills.
- English level: B2+.
- Collaborates and participates in the design and implementation of robust and scalable data solutions, ensuring all systems meet the business/company requirements as well as industry practices.
- Builds modern data pipelines from streaming data services and gRPC/RESTful APIs leveraging open source frameworks.
- Champion agile development, continuous deployment and integration, elegant design, and teamwork.
- Documents technology specifications and ensures any new technology solutions are optimal for meeting needs; leverages existing technologies when possible.
- Translates business requirements into data models that are easy to understand and used by different disciplines across the company.
- Works collaboratively with analysis and development teams to create standards and best practices for BI (Business Intelligence) and data science solutions.
- Partners with domain business experts, data analysts, and engineering teams to build foundational data sets that are trusted, well understood, aligned with business strategy and enables self-service.
- Continually works to improve data reliability and quality and supports ongoing incorporation of new data sources.
- Develops quality framework to ensure delivery of high-quality data and analyzes to stakeholders.
- Identifies, documents, and promotes best practices.
- Troubleshoots and solves production database issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Modern Class A office in a dynamic downtown location (Twarda, 18).
- Flexible Schedule.
- Training and development.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- International projects.
- Language courses: Polish, English.
- Corporate events.
- Team building.
- Family picnics.
- Charity events.
- Great place to work.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation, mental health support.
- 4 Sick Days a year, extra days off for special events.
- Payments on birthday and special occasions.
- Employee referral program.