- UOP: 15 000 – 30 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: 15 000 – 35 000 PLN netto.
A start-up based in Munich and in Barcelona, was founded in Spring 2020 and one year later we are now already a team of +60 super motivated ML Engineers, data scientists and developers. Our mission is to build beautiful Artificial Intelligence products. We’re curious, passionate, and relentless in our drive to develop a truly end-to-end product, pushing the boundaries of innovation as far as we can.
- Hands-on experience in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing/lakes.
- Excellent skills in SQL language.
- Solid understanding of database design & administration principals.
- Solid understanding of query execution plans.
- Excel in the design, creation, management, and business use of large data sets, combining raw information from different sources.
- Experience in root cause analysis, remediation, and problem resolution for complex systems.
- Working knowledge in database systems architecture, including networking, security, scaling, and fault-tolerance.
- Working knowledge of database internals such as locking, wait events, consistency, logging, recovery.
- Proficiency tuning databases for performance, availability, and scalability.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Will be a plus:
- Coding experience with modern programming languages such as Python, Scala, Java etc.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud database technology, specifically Redshift.
- Experience architecting data solutions with AWS products including Big Data Technologies (Redshift, RDS, S3, Glue, Athena, EMR, Spark, Hive, etc.).
- Experience developing and deploying high-performance solutions using Apache airflow, Lambda Functions, Glue, Python and Spark.
- Experience providing technical leadership and mentoring other engineers for the best practices on data engineering.
- Develop high quality data models in SQL to support our applications.
- Design, build and launch new data models and data pipelines.
- Implement best practices in data engineering including data integrity, validation, reliability and documentation.
- Optimize database design for performance.
- Design and implement scalable extract, transform and load (ETL) pipelines.
- Design and implement automated alarming and dashboards to monitor data integrity.
- Build relationships with Data Scientists, Product Managers and Software Engineers to understand data needs.
- Modern A-class office in a vibrant city center (Twarda,18). Ability to work 100% remotely/from the office/choose a hybrid type.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.