- UoP: 10 000 – 18 500 PLN brutto.
- B2B: 11 000 – 21 000 PLN netto.
Our project is a platform for facilitation and management in big and huge companies. Apple, Levi’s, Nike, H&M, Columbia, Gucci, Swarovski, Walmart, Lego, Adidas, Aldi, Biedronka and 500+ more brands are using our platform. There are 100+ people who work on this project. Everybody works in a team of only around 10 people (6-8 Developers, 2-3 QA, Team lead) having its own area of responsibility in the project.
- Solid understanding of database structures, theories, principles and practices, and hands-on experience with business requirements gathering, data analysis and data modeling.
- Good experience running/maintaining database schema in source code control.
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing and developing data requirements and data specifications; hands-on experience in documenting understanding and analysis of databases and data models.
- 3+ years of experience in creating, mapping and documenting data within organization (source, targets, transformation rules, etc.).
- Experience with any off the shelf ETL technology to build mappings to extract and transform data.
- Understanding of ETL technology architecture; Understanding of ETL Repository.
- Worked on transformations to cleanse, format, join, aggregate and route data to appropriate targets.
- Perform error handling/trapping using ETL mappings or corresponding techniques.
- Experience using Workflow management to build and run workflows.
- Experience with performance tuning ETL mappings and workflow.
- Designed error handling strategies for use in a workflow.
- Worked with ETL logs and debugger for troubleshooting.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in writing SQL for querying databases.
- Ability to extract information from databases using sophisticated query statements and advanced database tools.
- Ability to work independently while working on multiple projects.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, project management (from conception to completion) & planning skills
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting. Able to successfully work on problems of limited to diverse scope involving task specific or multi-functional teams.
- Ability to analyze business processes, data lifecycles, and standard operating procedures.
- Experience in cloud ETL and near-time data integration technology.
- Good background in logical data modeling.
- 2+ years hands-on technical experience with designing, building, installing, configuring and supporting database servers including database tuning and troubleshooting experience.
- Advanced ETL techniques: Understanding structure and use of parameters.
- Experience using Lookup transformation. Applied memory optimization techniques.
- Worked with various relational and MPP database platforms.
- Data Discovery – analyzing data values and data patterns to identify the relationships that link disparate data elements into logical units of information, or “business objects” (such as customer (subscriber), service provider, work requests, etc.). Identify the transformation rules that have been applied to a source system to populate a target such as transactional entities, operational data store or data warehouse. Create and maintain user documentation.
- Data Architecture and Modeling – Create conceptual, logical and physical data models. Define data attributes, including domain constraints and privacy attributes. Discover, explore, and visualize the structure of data sources. Discover or identify relationships between disparate data sources. Compare and normalize the structures of various data sources to address data analytics, data mining, data warehouse and reporting requirements. Perform peer code review when assigned.
- Data Engineering and Data Warehouse – Build extensible data acquisition and integration solutions to meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the business. Implement processes and logic to extract, transform, and distribute data across one or more data stores from a wide variety of sources. Optimize data integration platform to provide optimal performance under increasing data volumes. Participate in research and development of recommendations regarding database components, including hardware, database systems, ETL software, metadata management tools and database design solutions.
- Data Governance/Stewardship – Ensures the quality, completeness and accuracy of data definitions within developed codes. Identifies and lead the resolution of data quality and data security issues, such as uniqueness, integrity, accuracy, consistency, privacy and completeness in a cost-effective and timely fashion. Identify procedures for disaster recovery and data archiving to ensure effective protection and integrity of data assets.
- Data Quality – Ensure the stability, integrity and efficiency of data access and data quality via ongoing database support and maintenance. Ensure data reconciliation unit testing procedures that will prove accuracy and correctness of data being processed.
- Database Architecture, Administration and Development- Work with database development staff and DBAs to develop database architectures, coding standards, and quality assurance policies and procedures. Participate in testing and implementing database design and functionality, and tuning for performance.
- Metadata – support information governance by providing reporting and traceability on data movement, modeling and business intelligence applications, as required by regulatory requirements. Analyze and view the impact of changes to the current information model, avoiding potentially problematic modifications to existing processes.
- Customer Implementation and Production Support – Assist Implementation and Customer Success teams as Data SME during solving issues.
- Modern A-class office in a vibrant city center (Twarda,18).
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.