- UoP: up to 18 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: up to 21 000 PLN netto.
We invite you to the company where you can work on projects in the fields of Healthcare, Automotive, Fintech, E-commerce, cryptocurrency, Facility Management etc. The choice of a project depends both on candidate’s preferences and the results of an interview.
- Extensive experience in developing native Android apps (4+ years).
- Strong Java / Kotlin experience.
- Strong Android SDK experience.
- Excellent knowledge of SOLID and component design patterns.
- Familiarity with App Quality Guidelines.
- Experience with Dagger 2 (Toothpick, etc), RxJava 2, Retrofit + okHttp, Firebase Apps (GCM, Remote config, Analytics and so on).
- Android Jetpack (Android architecture components, Camera X, Animation).
- Unit testing.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and continues integrations.
- Excellent understanding of computer fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, architecture patterns (MVP, MVVI, etc.).
- Familiarity with Instrumental testing, including UI testing: Native Android Tools, Espresso (Kakao, Kaspreso, Mockito, etc).
- Familiarity with location services.
- Familiarity with Material Design Guidelines.
- Familiarity with profiling tools.
- Familiarity with MVI architecture pattern.
- Level of English A2+.
Will be a plus:
- B.S. or advanced degree in Computer Science.
- An app live in the Google Play app store.
- Experience with Android TV и AOSP development.
- Familiarity with video recording, playback, video upload.
- Familiarity with Bluetooth (BLE & 2.0).
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Modern A-class office in a vibrant city center (Twarda,18). Ability to work 100% remotely/from the office/choose a hybrid type.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.