- UOP: 18 000 – 26 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: 26 000 – 32 000 PLN netto.
We invite you to the company where you can work on projects in the fields of Healthcare, Automotive, Fintech, E-commerce, cryptocurrency, Facility Management etc. The choice of a project depends both on candidate’s preferences and the results of an interview.
- Understanding Python and its ecosystem, especially related to data science and Machine Learning. Familiarity with its scientific stack such as NumPy, sci-kit learn.
- An understanding of statistics and machine learning as well as best practices in model development and deployment using platforms like AWS, Azure, etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- You know how to work with Big Data platforms such as SnowFlake.
- At least 3 years of experience.
Will be a plus:
- You have experience applying methods from machine learning and statistics to real-world datasets.
- You can write maintainable code that follows best practices in software engineering.
- You know how to make your code run in a container and are enthusiastic about running it in modern infrastructure environments like Kubernetes.
- Modern A-class office in a vibrant city center (Twarda,18). Ability to work 100% remotely/from the office/choose a hybrid type.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.