- UoP: 12 000 – 20 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: 14 500 – 23 000 PLN netto.
Our client is an international transport and logistics company with the head office in Switzerland. The company provides sea freight and air transportation as well as project logistics services with a focus on providing IT solutions. The customer is located in Estonia. They work according to Scrum (2-week sprints).
- Experience with Python 3 (3.5+) (asynchronous programming) + Vue.js.
- Knowledge of and experience with Django framework.
- Strong knowledge of DBMS: Postgres, MySQL, MariaDB (any of them) NoSQL DB: MongoDB, CouchDB, CosmosDB (any of them).
- English – B1+.
Will be a plus:
- Modern A-class office in a vibrant city center (Twarda,18). Ability to work 100% remotely/from the office/choose a hybrid type.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.