- UoP: 10 500 -18 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: up to 19 500 PLN netto.
We invite you to the company where you can work on projects in the fields of Banking projects, E-commerce, Logistics etc. The choice of a project depends both on candidate’s preferences and the results of an interview.
- Work experience from 3 years.
- Deep knowledge of Java Сore and Spring or Micronaut Framework.
- Experience in integrative apps development.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering Process.
- Experience in tests writing (unit and integration).
- Knowledge and experience in SQL and noSQL.
- Understanding CI/CD.
- Understanding of microservice and Event-driven architecture concepts.
- Intermediate spoken and written English level.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Jira and Bitbucket.
- Experience with Docker and Docker Compose.
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Modern A-class office in a vibrant city center (Twarda,18). Ability to work 100% remotely/from the office/choose a hybrid type.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic)
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.