- UoP: up to 23 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: up to 26 000 PLN netto.
We invite you to the company where you can work on projects in the fields of Banking projects, E-commerce, Logistics etc. The choice of a project depends both on the candidate’s preferences and the results of an interview.
- Strong programming skills and extensive experience with Scala and Java.
- Experience: 3+ years.
- Professional experience working with machine learning and data science, such as classification, feature engineering, clustering, anomaly detection and neural networks.
- Knowledgeable in classic machine learning algorithms (SVM, Random Forest, Naive Bayes, KNN etc).
- Experience using deep learning libraries and platforms, such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras.
- Experience with frameworks such as Sklearn, Numpy, Pandas.
- English B1+, preferably B2 or higher.
- Development of machine learning models.
- Building and maintaining software development solutions.
- Provide insights by applying data science methods.
- Take ownership of delivering features and improvements on time.
- Work from the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.