- UoP: 10 000-25 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: 10 000-25 000 PLN netto.
Our client is an international consulting and engineering company with the head office in Sweden. We are looking for a back-end Python developer for the solution that is targeted at private forest owners. It is a web-based solution that is optimized for mobile usage. Work on the project will take place in close collaboration with front-end developers.
- Experience with Python 3+ years.
- Knowledge and experience with Django framework.
- English B1+.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of DB (sql or no-sql).
- Modern A-class office in a vibrant city center (Twarda,18). Ability to work 100% remotely/from the office/choose a hybrid type.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- Paid annual holiday both B2B & UOP.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.