- UoP: up to 18 500 PLN brutto.
- B2B: up to 20 000 PLN netto.
Purpose of the role:
We invite you to the company where you can work on projects in the fields of Banking projects, E-commerce, Logistics etc. The choice of a project depends both on candidate’s preferences and the results of an interview.
- 3-5 years experience as an Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal).
- Creative solving of technical problems.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Reasonable technical skills (understanding of SQL, XML, XPath, JSON, REST API, SOAP WebServices).
- Experience with API testing tools, sniffer tools, browser dev tools (Fiddler, Postman, Swagger).
- Passion for product quality.
- Create and execute detailed test cases that clearly articulate steps and expected results and meet test objectives.
- Ensure all application functionality.
- Identify and address relevant edge-case scenarios and ensure each is handled properly.
- Assist development and database teams in troubleshooting complex technical or end user scenarios.
- Generate suitable test data that validate the critical requirements and business rules of the application under test to expose regressive defects.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Modern A-class office in a vibrant city center (Twarda,18). Ability to work 100% remotely/from the office/choose a hybrid type.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.