- UoP: 4 000 – 6 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: 5 000 – 8 000 PLN netto.
It project is a platform for facilitation and management in big and huge companies. Apple, Levi’s, Nike, H&M, Columbia, Gucci, Swarovski, Walmart, Lego, Adidas, Aldi, Biedronka and 500+ more brands are using our platform. There are 100+ people who work on this project. Everybody works in a team of only around 10 people (6-8 Developers, 2-3 QA, Team lead) having its own area of responsibility in the project.
- Level of English: Upper Intermediate (both written and oral) / Advanced or Fluent.
- Advanced Computer user.
- Desire to learn and help others.
- Good Communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- Previous experience as IT technical support specialist or QA.
- SQL knowledge.
- Good understanding of how software and operating systems work.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- Establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- The ability to think logically and attention to details.
- The ability to prioritize your workload.
- Providing support to end-users, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Troubleshooting current issues and providing work arounds to end-users.
- Providing guidance on how to set up an application or resolve set up issues.
- Reporting bugs to developers.
- Investigating application logs.
- Supporting the roll-out of new features.
- Verifying bug fixes or new features after release.
- Modern A-class office in a vibrant city center (Twarda,18). Ability to work 100% remotely/from the office/choose a hybrid type.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.