- UoP: 14 000 – 22 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: 15 000- 26 000 PLN netto.
We invite you to the company where you can work on projects in the fields of Fintech, Healthcare, Social Networking, Logisctic, Sports and betting, Resource management and other. The choice of a project depends both on candidate’s preferences and the results of an interview.
- Technical knowledge, expertise and experience in areas within the IT Security domain with at least 5 years of progressive experience.
- Experience with the role as Security Champion.
- Working knowledge about different components within SDLC such as SAST, DAST, SCA etc.
- Recognized certification within the IT Security domain and AWS is preferred.
- Working with an international and multicultural organization with outsourcing partners.
- Java development capabilities.
Job tasks will involve:
- Reviewing codeand being apart of different development teams to review code for security vulnerabilities.
- Write and set up requirements for modules/squads.
- Investigating non function requirement to see how they should be implemented.
- Share experience and awareness of security amongst the development teams.
- Should be used to implement security for specific non-functionalrequirements (NFR). Where applicable write shared libraries to fulfill such NFRs.
- Discuss how to secure the applications with architectures.
- Investigate libraries for vulnerabilities and see if application might be vulnerable or not.
- Perform threat modeling for systems.
- Working within components such as SAST, DAST, SCA and security orchestration tool.
- Modern A-class office in a vibrant city center (Twarda,18). Ability to work 100% remotely/from the office/choose a hybrid type.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.