- UoP: 25 000 – 40 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: 25 000- 40 000 PLN netto.
We invite you to the company where you can work on projects in the fields of Fintech, Healthcare, Social Networking, Logisctic, Sports and betting, Resource management and other. The choice of a project depends both on candidate’s preferences and the results of an interview.
- Work experience of at least 5 years.
- Deep knowledge of Java Core, and one of the following frameworks Spring or Micronaut Framework.
- Experience in developing integration applications.
- Experience with the Software Engineering Process.
- Knowledge of methods and tools of analysis and design.
- Experience writing tests (unit and integration).
- Knowledge and experience with SQL and NoSQL.
- Understanding CI/CD.
- Understanding the principles of micro-service and Event-driven architecture.
- English level – B2/C1.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Jira and Bitbucket.
- Experience with Docker and Docker Compose.
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Modern A-class office in a vibrant city center (Twarda,18). Ability to work 100% remotely/from the office/choose a hybrid type.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.