- UoP: 17 000 – 23 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: 19 000 – 25 000 PLN netto.
Ready to take a different path? Passionate about Technology? Love horse racing? Eager to work in a rapidly growing industry? Fascinated by the world of gambling and casinos? If you answered YES to any of these questions, than this project is for you! Our client is a global group of Technology, service, and wagering companies that provides B2B and B2C wagering and betting infrastructure for the horse racing and casino industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in QA.
- Demonstrated and proficient ability to write code.
- Demonstrated ability and experience developing and debugging automated tests using Jest, Playwright and Puppeteer.
- Demonstrated ability and experience developing or implementing automated testing frameworks for React projects.
- Demonstrated ability and experience testing (APIs) in a ‘headless’ fashion.
- Effective, consistent and impeccable communication (verbal and written).
- Ability to work productively in an Agile development process.
- Exhibits a “test to break” mentality as usability, security, stability and compatibility are guiding principles for the Development Front-End team.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with white/clear/black box testing.
- Demonstrated skills sets and experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Proven work experience in software QA, specifically automated test development for mobile and web end points.
- Self-starter, self-motivator, detail-oriented (unrelenting attention), highly organized. Motivated to excel, competitive in nature and does not confuse “efforts” with “results”; Maintains patience during testing processes.
- Possesses a positive, collaborative and forward-thinking attitude in general and to improve the status quo via quality standards.
- Must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment including stressful situations.
- Individual must be open to learn about and understand ‘niche’ industry.
- Demonstrates and maintains flexibility and adapts to changes within industry and company.
- Fluent English – spoken and written.
Preferred Experience and/or Education:
- Experience with mobile device testing.
- Experience with Appium, Robotium, XCUITest, Google Firebase Test Lab, or other mobile testing frameworks/paradigms.
- Experience testing web application front ends/websites; web design experience a large plus.
- Experience with automation paradigms for web applications (Selenium, Cucumber, Typescript, WATIR, or similar).
- Experience with compliance testing on front ends (508, WCAG 2.0, or similar).
- Experience with UI/UX testing/vetting; a background in design is a plus.
- Experience with distributed source control (Git, Mercurial, or similar).
- Experience using Atlassian stack (Jira/Confluence).
- Experience managing “lots” of test hardware/devices, including SauceLabs.
- Game industry experience a large plus.
- Modern A-class office in a vibrant city center (Twarda,18). Ability to work 100% remotely/from the office/choose a hybrid type.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.