- UoP: up to 10 000 PLN brutto.
Solbeg is a software development, product design and consultancy company founded in 2008. Together with 1000+ professionals from all over the world we build software of any complexity. Take up the challenge and join us!
- 4+ year of experience in professional experience in Information Technology areas.
- Managing infrastructure services both under Windows and Linux.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Russian and English (B1 or higher).
- Knowledge of best practices in network and server administration.
- Mikrotik Administration experience with customizing tunnels, VPNs, VLANs, failover, etc.
Skills and abilities needed:
- Good knowledge of Network & Security (Mikrotik RouterOS is needed).
- Experience in automatization and scripting.
Will be a plus:
- Polish language B2+/native.
- Russian B1+.
- Mikrotik certification.
- Experience with MS Cloud services.
- Manage corporate network infrastructure (800+ hosts in many offices).
- Design, deploy, and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Debug slowness issues and identify network bottlenecks.
- Maintain network performance through network monitoring and performance tuning.
- Router and switch administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols, maintain VPN gateways, and system monitoring.
- Customer support with the resolving Service Desk requests.
- Supporting local office (200+ employees).
- Automate daily and routine tasks.
- IT Security knowledge.
- English language B2.
- Modern A-class office in a vibrant city center (Twarda,18). Work from the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.