Founded in 2008, Solbeg provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
Our project is a platform for facilitation and management in big and huge companies. Apple, Levi’s, Nike, H&M, Columbia, Gucci, Swarovski, Walmart, Lego, Adidas, Aldi, Biedronka and 500+ more brands are using our platform. There are 100+ people who work on this project. Everybody works in a team of only around 10 people (6-8 Developers, 2-3 QA, Team lead) having its own area of responsibility in the project.
- UoP: 5 000 – 9 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: 6 000 – 11 000 PLN netto.
- Close to Eastern Time Zone.
- IT technical background: bachelor’s degree or 2 years of experience in IT.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with log search systems.
- Language: Fluent English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience working with MS ADFS, Azure AD and other IdP.
- General knowledge of SSO, SLO, SAML principles, flows and structure.
- Experience working with Regex and scripting.
- Signatures, certificate types and usage understanding.
Must be good at:
- Customer communication, patience, self-learning.
- Confidence, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications.
- Ability to lead the customer to successful project go live.
- Provide pre/post sales consulting and support for world-wide customers configuring Single Sign-On with SaaS Facility Management platform #1.
- Create/update configurations in the database.
- Customer communications are done via emails, online meetings, phone calls, ZenDesk, JIRA, etc.
- Modern Class A office in a dynamic downtown location (Twarda, 18).
- Flexible Schedule.
- Training and development.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- International projects.
- Language courses: Polish, English.
- Corporate events.
- Team building.
- Family picnics.
- Charity events.
- Great place to work.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation, mental health support.
- 4 Sick Days a year, extra days off for special events.
- Payments on birthday and special occasions.
- Employee referral program.