Founded in 2008, Solbeg provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We invite you to the company where you can work on projects in the fields of Fintech, Healthcare, Social Networking, Logistic, Sports and betting, Resource management and other. The choice of a project depends both on the candidate’s preferences and the results of an interview.
We are looking for an experienced Java Back End Developer to join a strong and growing team. Each team member is an all-around player that influences the product from the overall experience to full development. You’ll be using top technologies like Java, Node.js, and AWS infrastructure to build a unique experience in the world of B2B payments.
- B2B: up to 18 500 netto.
- At least 7 years of professional experience as a software engineer, with a strong emphasis on backend development in both dynamic and statically typed languages (required Java).
- At least 5 years of professional experience, Node.js.
- A deep understanding of production systems, the architecture of web products, and performance best practices.
- Experience building a product end-to-end through the technical design, coding, testing, and deployment phases.
- Experience working in fast-paced startup environments.
- Independent, fast learner, and excited about learning new technologies.
- Can-do attitude, proactive team player with a desire to impact our team, product, and customers.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies, such as PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/DynamoDB, etc.
- English speaking B1+ or above.
- Be part of a highly experienced engineering team that tackles challenging problems and finds creative ways to solve them.
- Plan, design, and build large and complex, customer-facing web applications from the ground up using modern frameworks.
- Work closely with designers and product owners, and participate in the decision-making to deliver high-quality UI/UX that creates value for customers.
- Practice the most advanced client and server-side techniques available with challenging service-oriented architecture, using the best technologies available.
- Express yourself and bring your personal experience & knowledge into an agile, diverse team (we’re counting on amazing people to help us grow & adapt).
- Modern Class A office in a dynamic downtown location (Twarda, 18).
- Flexible Schedule.
- Training and development.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- International projects.
- Language courses: Polish, English.
- Corporate events.
- Team building.
- Family picnics.
- Charity events.
- Great place to work.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- 4 Sick Days a year, extra days off for special events.
- Payments on birthday and special occasions.
- Employee referral program.