- UoP: 12 000 – 21 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: 15 000 – 25 000 PLN netto.
Our project is a platform that allows suppliers to commit purchase order lines. It is the one tool of the application suite which can be connected on customer demand. Suppliers could commit PO line quantities, packaging information, pickup and delivery dates and locations. Also there is a possibility to accept order lines for commit or decline them.
- Deep knowledge of Java Сore and Spring Framework.
- Experience in integrative apps development.
- Experience with Git Version Control Systems.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering Process.
- Experience in tests writing (unit and integration).
- Knowledge and experience in SQL.
- Intermediate spoken and written English level.
Nice to have:
- Work experience with Jira and Bitbucket.
- Work experience with Docker and Docker Compose.
- Work experience with Jenkins & understanding of CI / CD.
- Understanding of microservice and Event-driven architecture concepts.
- Modern A-class office in a vibrant city center (Twarda,18). Ability to work 100% remotely/from the office/choose a hybrid type.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.