Founded in 2008, Solbeg provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
Our project is a rapidly growing technology company that provides market-leading intelligent transportation solutions (ITS) and services for public transportation companies.
- UoP: 10 500 – 18 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: up to 19 500 PLN netto.
- Experience from 3+ years.
- Deep knowledge of Java Сore, and one of the following Spring or Micronaut Framework.
- Experience with integrated software development.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering Process.
- Knowledge and experience in methods and tools of analysis and software design.
- Experience in unit и integration testing.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL and noSQL.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD.
- Solid understanding of microservices and Event-driven architecture.
- English – B1.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Jira and/or Bitbucket/Trello/Asana/etc.
- Experience with Docker and Docker Compose.
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Modern Class A office in a dynamic downtown location (Twarda, 18).
- Flexible Schedule.
- Training and development.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- International projects.
- Language courses: Polish, English.
- Corporate events.
- Team building.
- Family picnics.
- Charity events.
- Great place to work.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation, mental health support.
- 4 Sick Days a year, extra days off for special events.
- Payments on birthday and special occasions.
- Employee referral program.