Founded in 2008, Solbeg provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We invite you to the company where you can work on projects in the fields of Fintech, Healthcare, Social Networking, Logistic, Sports and betting, Resource management and other. The choice of a project depends both on the candidate’s preferences and the results of an interview.
- Experience: 3+ years.
- Deep knowledge of Java Core, and one of the following frameworks: Spring or Micronaut Framework.
- Experience in developing integration applications.
- Proficiency in Software Engineering Process.
- Proficiency in analysis and design methods and tools.
- Experience in writing tests (unit and integration).
- Knowledge and experience with SQL and NoSQL.
- Understanding of CI/CD.
- Understanding of microservices and Event-driven architecture principles.
- English: B1 or higher.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Jira and/or Bitbucket/Trello/Asana/etc.
- Experience with Docker and Docker Compose.
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Teamwork skills and ability to work independently.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Training and development.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- International projects.
- Language courses: English.
- Private healthcare.
- Sport compensation.
- Sick Days, extra days off for special events.
- Employee referral program.