Founded in 2008, Solbeg provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
The Project team is a group of innovators and leaders on a mission to make payments smarter, smoother, and more secure. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we highly invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations including the US, Europe, and Tel Aviv. We are always looking for talented people to be part of the team and to help shape the product and culture.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join a strong and growing team. Each team member is an all-around player that influences the product from the overall experience to full development. You’ll be using top technologies like React, Java, Node.js, and AWS infrastructure to build a unique experience in the world of B2B payments.
- B2B: up to 18 500 PLN netto.
- At least 4 years of professional experience as a software engineer with a strong emphasis on backend development in both dynamic and statically typed languages (required Java).
- A deep understanding of production systems, the architecture of web products, and performance best practices.
- Experience building a product end-to-end through the technical design, coding, testing, and deployment phases.
- Experience working in fast-paced startup environments.
- Independent, fast learner, and excited about learning new technologies.
- Can-do attitude, proactive team player with a desire to impact our team, product, and customers.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies, such as PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/DynamoDB, etc.
- English: B1+.
- Be part of a highly experienced engineering team that tackles challenging problems and finds creative ways to solve them.
- Plan, design, and build large and complex, customer-facing web applications from the ground up using modern frameworks.
- Work closely with designers and product owners, and participate in the decision-making to deliver high-quality UI/UX that creates value for customers.
- Practice the most advanced client and server-side techniques available with challenging service-oriented architecture, using the best technologies available.
- Express yourself and bring your personal experience & knowledge into an agile, diverse team (we’re counting on amazing people to help us grow & adapt).
- Modern Class A office in a dynamic downtown location (Twarda, 18).
- Flexible Schedule.
- Training and development.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- International projects.
- Language courses: Polish, English.
- Corporate events.
- Team building.
- Family picnics.
- Charity events.
- Great place to work.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation, mental health support.
- 4 Sick Days a year, extra days off for special events.
- Payments on birthday and special occasions.
- Employee referral program.