Founded in 2008, Solbeg provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
- UoP: 10000-15000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: 12000-18000 PLN netto.
- 4+ years of experience as a LAMP Stack Developer.
- Proficiency in Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience with statistics, mathematics, finance.
- Statistical software experience.
- Parimutuel wagering, horse racing experience.
- Linux tools.
- Develop, maintain, and upgrade web applications using LAMP stack.
- Ensure PHP functionality, security, and scalability.
- Manage the complete software development process.
- Integrate multiple data sources and databases.
- Utilize Git for code versioning.
- Modern Class A office in a dynamic downtown location (Twarda, 18).
- Flexible Schedule.
- Training and development.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- International projects.
- Language courses: Polish, English.
- Corporate events.
- Team building.
- Family picnics.
- Charity events.
- Great place to work.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- 4 Sick Days a year, extra days off for special events.
- Payments on birthday and special occasions.
- Employee referral program.