Founded in 2008, Solbeg provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
Our client is an international consulting and engineering company with the head office in Sweden. We are looking for a back-end Python developer for the solution that is targeted at private forest owners. It is a web-based solution that is optimized for mobile usage. Work on the project will take place in close collaboration with front-end developers.
- UoP: 10 000-25 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: 10 000-25 000 PLN netto.
- Experience with Python 3+ years.
- Knowledge and experience with Django framework.
- English B1+.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of DB (sql or no-sql).
- Modern Class A office in a dynamic downtown location (Twarda, 18).
- Flexible Schedule.
- Training and development.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- International projects.
- Language courses: Polish, English.
- Corporate events.
- Team building.
- Family picnics.
- Charity events.
- Great place to work.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation, mental health support.
- 4 Sick Days a year, extra days off for special events.
- Payments on birthday and special occasions.
- Employee referral program.