- UOP: up to 17 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: up to 20 000 PLN netto.
We invite you to the company where you can work on projects in the fields of Healthcare, Automotive, Fintech, E-commerce, cryptocurrency, Facility Management etc. The choice of a project depends both on candidate’s preferences and the results of an interview.
- Overall 5+ years of IT experience, with 2+ years in project management experience.
- An understanding of the following items: Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Web API knowledge, BD knowledge.
- Strong leadership, project and team-building skills, including the ability to lead teams and drive projects and initiatives in multiple departments.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Experience in software development project delivery.
- Experience in time management and ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Independent, self-driven, highly customer-focused, and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation.
- Excellent English written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills (C1 level).
- Develop, refine, validate and manage project plans to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Build consensus among multiple process and functional area leads relative to project scope and task execution.
- Conduct routine status calls and project status reporting.
- Manage and lead a project team meeting.
- Provide timely and concise communication to business and technical leadership regarding project status and pending issues; analyze processes and make recommendations for optimizing resources and project delivery.
- Maintain stakeholder relationships to ensure that project expectations are met.
- Identify bottlenecks and proactively communicate issues and escalation for issue resolution.
- Identify risks to project and follow through with all involved to mitigate issues.
- Participate in identifying project costs, resource allocation, project schedule changes and issues escalation and interacts with IT and business personnel.
- Modern A-class office in a vibrant city center (Twarda,18). Ability to work 100% remotely/from the office/choose a hybrid type.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.