- UoP: 10 000 – 15 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: 12 000 – 20 000 PLN netto.
We invite you to the company where you can work on projects in the fields of Banking projects, E-commerce, Logistics etc. The choice of a project depends both on candidate’s preferences and the results of an interview.
- 2+ years of experience as Test Automation Engineer in the development of test frameworks for mobile, api and browser applications.
- Strong knowledge of the Java.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive working plans.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Jmeter).
- Understanding of different test automation approaches (keyword-driven, Data-driven, BDD, hybrid).
- Understanding of Git version control system.
- Knowledge of WWW technologies stack (XML, REST, XPath, HTML, CSS, Ajax).
- Experience of defect tracking processes and associated tools (Jira).
- Intermediate (B1+) spoken and written English level.
- Manual Testing experience.
- Knowledge SQL.
- Review automation test execution.
- Test automation (Java +junit, selenium).
- Rest Assured to test automation.
- Attend meetings and take task from those according to his availability.
- CI/CD creation and maintenance Create and maintain the pipelines for the product (Jenkins)
- Communication with development team.
- Work with the User story from the very beginning (creating test cases and manual testing) till the end – implementing automated tests and maintenance.
- Modern A-class office in a vibrant city center (Twarda,18). Ability to work 100% remotely/from the office/choose a hybrid type.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.