- UoP: up to 23 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: up to 26 000 PLN netto.
We invite you to the company where you can work on projects in the fields of Banking projects, E-commerce, Logistics etc. The choice of a project depends both on the candidate’s preferences and the results of an interview.
- Able to wear multiple hats, ´do what it takes´- ability and attitude.
- Experience: 3+ years.
- Strong programming and design skills.
- Deep knowledge and extensive experience of the JVM, preferably Scala.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Either permanent residency in Sweden, or commitment to moving to Sweden, preferably near Malmö as the work is on-site in Malmö.
Nice to have:
- Event Streaming, e.g Kafka.
- Ability to design and implement APIs and REST services.
- Experience with one or more application frameworks like Spark, Akka, Play.
- Big data ETL and data streaming.
- NoSQL Databases.
- Experience or knowledge on how to apply Machine Learning or AI on large amounts of data.
- Work from the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.