- UoP: 23 000 – 38 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: 25 000- 40 000 PLN netto.
We invite you to the company where you can work on projects in the fields of Fintech, Healthcare, Social Networking, Logisctic, Sports and betting, Resource management and other. The choice of a project depends both on candidate’s preferences and the results of an interview.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional software development.
- Expert knowledge of C# 5+.
- Experience writing and maintaining unit tests.
- Track record of delivering solutions using microservices, containers, and events.
- Thorough understanding of HTTP technologies and REST/JSON interfaces.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Proven ability to build high-quality products.
Will be a plus:
- Experience architecting highly scalable backend systems.
- Experience with LINQ, functional programming, or the use of first-class functions.
- Experience using both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Functional programming experience.
- History with production-based greenfield development.
- BS in Computer Science or similar.
- Modern A-class office in a vibrant city center (Twarda,18). Ability to work 100% remotely/from the office/choose a hybrid type.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.