- UoP: 4 000 – 6 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: 5 000 – 7 500 PLN netto.
We are looking for a WO Associate (Partner) to join our rapidly growing Facilities Team.
You will work as part of a team, that is responsible for managing work orders and driving work order outcomes by guiding the life cycle through coordinating communication with facilities team, locations, and providers.
- English Proficiency – Excellent command in spoken and written English. Can understand with ease what is heard and read, also able to express themselves fluently and precisely.
- Attention to Detail: Accurately capture specific pieces of information (details) and the ability to document these details in the written form, while speaking with the caller as well as following processes correctly.
- Efficiency: Able to learn new tasks quickly and follow direction. Receptive to feedback and being adaptive and responsive to updating process.
- Attendance and Punctuality: On time attendance to scheduled shifts is required.
- Teamwork: While most of the role is an individual contributor, team members support each other through cross-training, reviewing the learning applications, remote communication methods, procedures, client expectations and program development efforts. There should be a willingness to ask, learn, advance, achieve and engage with other team members in order to obtain team excellence.
Will be a plus:
- Experience: Facility maintenance knowledge, customer service and software support experience preferred.
- Communicate with clients and providers via email (notes) and via phone.
- Follow up on work orders to find out the current status of the job.
- Monitor inbound assistance requests on the help desk platform (Zendesk).
- Verify all the information that’s needed for the technicians to do their work is captured and provided to them.
- Escalate customer issues as needed based on established guidelines.
- Collaborate, Communicate, and Knowledge Transfer to maintain a seamless workflow.
- Modern A-class office in a vibrant city center (Twarda,18). Ability to work 100% remotely/from the office/choose a hybrid type.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.