Founded in 2008, Solbeg provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
- UoP: up to 21 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: up to 24 000 PLN netto.
- till 5pm EST.
- + 7 years’ experience as a LAMP Stack Developer or similar role, with a portfolio of web applications developed using the LAMP stack.
- Proficiency in Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP (LAMP) technologies.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- English level: B2+.
- MS in Economics & MBA.
- Graphic design.
- Experience with statistics, mathematics, finance.
- R statistical software experience.
- Stata experience.
- Marketing experience.
- Parimutuel wagering.
- Horse racing experience.
- Linux tools.
- Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment.
- Maintaining and upgrading the software following deployment.
- Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications.
- Overseeing and guiding the analyzing, writing, building, and deployment of software.
- Overseeing the automated testing and providing feedback to management during the development process.
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed programs.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Modern Class A office in a dynamic downtown location (Twarda, 18).
- Flexible Schedule.
- Training and development.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- International projects.
- Language courses: Polish, English.
- Corporate events.
- Team building.
- Family picnics.
- Charity events.
- Great place to work.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation, mental health support.
- 4 Sick Days a year, extra days off for special events.
- Payments on birthday and special occasions.
- Employee referral program.