Founded in 2008, Solbeg provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
Our project is a platform for facilitation and management in big and huge companies. Apple, Levi’s, Nike, H&M, Columbia, Gucci, Swarovski, Walmart, Lego, Adidas, Aldi, Biedronka and 500+ more brands are using our platform. There are 100+ people who work on this project. Everybody works in a team of only around 10 people (6-8 Developers, 2-3 QA, Team lead) having its own area of responsibility in the project.
- UoP: up to 15 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: up to 17 000 PLN netto.
- 5+ years of hands-on native iOS development (ObjectiveC / Swift).
- You have a deep understanding of building and shipping complex product experiences on frequently updated business-critical iOS apps.
- Your expertise with the iOS SDK helps you create scalable, dynamic, extensible, and highly performant applications.
- You have a working knowledge of remote APIs, concurrency, layouts, transitions, animations, client-side persistence, and architectural patterns on mobile apps.
- You closely collaborate with product managers and designers to help refine (and even define) products and experiences.
- You are a strong communicator who enjoys working closely with others while being comfortable with independently delivering broad business outcomes.
- Familiar and comfortable with agile methodologies.
- Love learning new technologies, practices, and designs.
- English at least B1.
- Extending our iOS SDK with new features.
- Execute a full software development life cycle of core systems and infrastructures – such as networking, purchases, login, notifications, downloading, etc.
- Ensure stability, security, performance, and architectural cleanliness of our systems.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest iOS SDK trends to ensure that the latest mobile devices are supported.
- Integrating and supporting third party libraries.
- Modern Class A office in a dynamic downtown location (Twarda, 18).
- Flexible Schedule.
- Training and development.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- International projects.
- Language courses: Polish, English.
- Corporate events.
- Team building.
- Family picnics.
- Charity events.
- Great place to work.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation, mental health support.
- 4 Sick Days a year, extra days off for special events.
- Payments on birthday and special occasions.
- Employee referral program.