Founded in 2008, Solbeg provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
Our client is a company which provides world-class technology platforms for physical and virtual smart locks.
We are looking for a Full stack developer who will be working on a project based on top of cutting-edge technologies. The server-side is running on AWS and is mostly serverless. It’s language is Typescript on Node.js, and Federated GraphQL is the API layer. Client-side: React, React-Native and Remix. A strength is set on automation: CI/CD processes are running on CircleCI, deploying infrastructure-as-code. Minimum of legacy code.
Technologies & services: AWS lambda, ECS, API Gateway, SNS, SQS, Postgres, Elasticache, GraphQL, Apollo Server, Terraform, React, Serverless Framework and others.
- B2B: up to 22 000 PLN brutto.
- Developing new complex functionality in node.js utilizing software engineering best practices (design, clean code, testing, code reviews, automation, etc).
- Improving, optimization and updating of the existing business logic
- Collaboration with QA, front end developers, devops, project manager and other team members
- 7+ years of TypeScript, Node.js experience.
- Have practiced Test-Driven Development.
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Delivery.
- English (at least B1+).