- UoP: 10 000 – 18 500 PLN brutto.
- B2B: 11 000 – 21 000 PLN netto.
Our project is a platform for facilitation and management in big and huge companies. Apple, Levi’s, Nike, H&M, Columbia, Gucci, Swarovski, Walmart, Lego, Adidas, Aldi, Biedronka and 500+ more brands are using our platform. There are 100+ people who work on this project. Everybody works in a team of only around 10 people (6-8 Developers, 2-3 QA, Team lead) having its own area of responsibility in the project.
- Solid understanding of database structures, theories, principles and practices, and hands-on experience with business requirements gathering, data analysis and data modeling.
- Good experience running/maintaining database schema in source code control.
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing and developing data requirements and data specifications; hands-on experience in documenting understanding and analysis of databases and data models.
- 3+ years of experience in creating, mapping and documenting data within organization (source, targets, transformation rules, etc.).
- Experience with any off the shelf ETL technology to build mappings to extract and transform data.
- Understanding of ETL technology architecture; Understanding of ETL Repository.
- Worked on transformations to cleanse, format, join, aggregate and route data to appropriate targets.
- Perform error handling/trapping using ETL mappings or corresponding techniques.
- Experience using Workflow management to build and run workflows.
- Experience with performance tuning ETL mappings and workflow.
- Designed error handling strategies for use in a workflow.
- Worked with ETL logs and debugger for troubleshooting.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in writing SQL for querying databases.
- Ability to extract information from databases using sophisticated query statements and advanced database tools.
- Ability to work independently while working on multiple projects.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, project management (from conception to completion) & planning skills
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting. Able to successfully work on problems of limited to diverse scope involving task specific or multi-functional teams.
- Ability to analyze business processes, data lifecycles, and standard operating procedures.