- UoP: up to 15 500 PLN brutto.
- B2B: up to 18 000 PLN netto.
We invite you to the company where you can work on projects in the fields of Fintech, Healthcare, Social Networking, Logistics, Sports and betting, Resource management and other. The choice of a project depends both on candidate’s preferences and the results of an interview.
- Linux system administration and networking.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Kubernetes.
- Strong knowledge in monitoring (Prometheus, EFK stack, Jaeger).
- Work experience with AWS/Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience in supporting/tuning of MySQL, Postgres, RabbitMQ, Redis, or similar.
- Knowledge of the best practices in server and system administration.
- Knowledge of the best practices and approaches related to systems engineering and operations: monitoring, storage, backup, security and HA.
- Experience in automation and scripting.
- Understanding of source control systems (Git, Gitworkflow, etc.).
- Development experience: C#, Go, Python, or another language.
Nice to have:
- Work experience with Azure platforms, Firebase.
- Work experience with Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure DevOps or any other CI\CD tools.
- Set up and optimize build, test, and deployment processes.
- Build and maintain various application environments, including production.
- Take part in applications architecture design.
- Assist dev. and QA teams in all DevOps related tasks.
- Modern A-class office in a vibrant city center (Twarda,18). Ability to work 100% remotely/from the office/choose a hybrid type.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.