Founded in 2008, Solbeg provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
Our project is a platform for facilitation and management in big and huge companies. Apple, Levi’s, Nike, H&M, Columbia, Gucci, Swarovski, Walmart, Lego, Adidas, Aldi, Biedronka and 500+ more brands are using our platform. There are 100+ people who work on this project. Everybody works in a team of only around 10 people (6-8 Developers, 2-3 QA, Team lead) having its own area of responsibility in the project.
- UoP: 6 000 – 12 000 PLN brutto.
- B2B: 8 000 – 14 000 PLN netto.
- Level of English: Good speaking and writing skills.
- 1+ years MS SQL Development and solid Server Administration (2008R2 or newer).
- Comprehensive knowledge of Transact SQL, Stored procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions.
- Experience with SQL Server Integration services (SSIS).
- Experience with SQL agent jobs, dbmail, sqlcmd.
- Experience with SQL Replication.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to multitask and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with JIRA.
- Experience with Github, Teamcity.
- Experience with Redgate DLM, SQL Sentry, PowerShell.
- SQL Server database administration.
- Database design/development.
- Development of SQL procedures, triggers, views, functions; SQL query optimization; index management.
- Providing database architectural solutions.
- Data warehousing tasks.
- Monitor DB performance.
- System performance and optimization tuning.
- Good understanding of query execution plans.
- Resolving complex database issues.
- Manage database backup/restore.
- Work with other engineers to troubleshoot, repair and performance tune databases.
- Modern Class A office in a dynamic downtown location (Twarda, 18).
- Flexible Schedule.
- Training and development.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- International projects.
- Language courses: Polish, English.
- Corporate events.
- Team building.
- Family picnics.
- Charity events.
- Great place to work.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation, mental health support.
- 4 Sick Days a year, extra days off for special events.
- Payments on birthday and special occasions.
- Employee referral program.