You will join the emerging Business Development department of a fast-growing international company and support its consistent growth. In this role, you will have an opportunity to propose and implement sales strategies and tactics and swiftly advance in your career.
- Excellent English (C1), both written and spoken.
- The skill of writing clear and convincing business letters.
- 5+ years’ experience in IT sales.
- A good 'grasp’ of sales and strong communications skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Experience working with EU customers.
- Energetic and self-motivated. Positive attitude. Get-it-done approach.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Wide network of professional contacts.
- Participate in new business development.
- Generate new business opportunities.
- Hold meetings with prospects to discover and qualify their needs.
- Give sales presentations to prospective clients (present Solbeg services, expertise and capabilities).
- Create presentations and proposals.
- Cultivate relationships and referrals with relevant decision makers.
- Visit professional events to find new prospects and expand company network (ability to travel abroad).
- Maintain strong relationships with other Solbeg departments and units.
- Modern A-class office in a vibrant city center (Twarda,18). Work from the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.